Website and e-commerce focused on increasing conversion
- Umbraco commerce B2B webshop based on insights buyer personas
- Webshop fully integrated in CMS
- Variable prices based on location
- Migration to latest Umbraco version and Umbraco Cloud
- New, customised website in Umbraco CMS.
- Umbraco Commerce webshop: all-in-one and fully customisable.
- B2B commerce with region-specific prices.
- Strategic pre-project for increased conversion.
- Migration to Umbraco Cloud: secure, up-to-date, fast and with 24/7 monitoring.
- Link with Chamber of Commerce register and other systems.
- Fresh and intuitive redesign for higher conversion.
The upgrade was essential to support digital ambitions, improve online reach and optimise the web shop.
Future-proof commerce website
Founded in 1960, Van Kaathoven is a leading player in the Dutch waste management industry, with a strong focus on sustainability and recycling. They offer both classic and innovative waste management solutions for a diverse customer base.
When Van Kaathoven was faced with an outdated and cumbersome Umbraco system, they realised they needed a future-proof solution and an expert partner to prepare them for the future. That's why they turned to Webwonders.
We took up the challenge and built a new website for Van Kaathoven, with a fully featured Umbraco Commerce webshop. This meant that everything could now be managed and modified in one central place.
The site also featured B2B e-commerce and customised pricing by region. A strategic preliminary process, which included a buyer persona analysis, led to decisions aimed at increasing conversion.
Security and efficiency were core aspects of the solution. Webwonders provided a migration to the Umbraco Cloud, ensuring that the site was always up-to-date, fast and continuously monitored. Moreover, it was linked to other systems, such as the Chamber of Commerce registry, for better integration and performance.
Finally, the website underwent a complete redesign, resulting in a conversion-enhancing, intuitive and fresh design. With this thorough digital revamp, Webwonders helped Van Kaathoven future-proof their online presence.